Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Bloody Valentine "Isn't Anything" Bonus 7" Single

Welcome to my music blog. I have a regular blog on Live Journal that I periodically uploaded music on but I wanted to have a specific blog for music. So here it is. I plan on uploading whatever I feel like it. I'm not saying that I'm so cool that I have a super wide range of musical interests (because, in fact, I really don't) but don't be surprised if something like a Tom Jones song is uploaded or something.

For my inaugural upload, I've decided to put up a vinyl transfer of the bonus 7" single from My Bloody Valentine's Isn't Anything album. The bonus single was free with initial copies of the album and was super limited. I recently won a copy of it on eBay (which was the only time I had ever seen a first pressing of the LP). So without further adue here it is:

Side A: Instrumental
Side B: Instrumental 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQUC6Z8J

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the My Bloody Valentine single--I've never actually heard it before!

7:59 PM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home