Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

7 Seconds "The Crew"

This is one of my all time favorite hardcore punk albums: 7 Seconds' The Crew. In fact, this was THE first punk rock album I was introduced do. My brother used to play this album when he was 16 and I was 12. I actually didn't get into it until I revisited the album when I was 16. 7 Seconds was a big influence in my life in regards to their straight edge attitude. That's not to say that I'm straight edge but the early straight edge scene definitely showed me that drink and drugs were NOT essential to having fun. These songs reflect that attitude as well as the idea of just being young and rebellious. POONK RAWK!

But I digress... I've split the album up into two files -- sides one and two -- the way the album was meant to be heard. Just one song after the other. Quick and to the point.

SIDE ONE
here's your warning
definite choice
not just boys fun
this is the angry pt. 2
straight on
you lose
what if there's war in america
the crew
clenched fists, black eyes


SIDE TWO
colorblind
aim to please
boss
young till i die
red & black
diehard
i have a dream
bully
trust


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SC3QVDFW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home