Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Busted "Busted"


I only got into Busted this year. Too bad they broke up about 2 years ago! All it took was listening to this album and I was a fan.

I don't listen to the radio all that much so I'm not exposed to as much mainstream music as others, which, for the most part, is a really good thing. I don't imagine that I'm missing much, really. But every so often I get into something mainstream. Like really mainstream. I was into the Spice Girls. I was into Hear'Say. Like I said, it didn't take much for me to be converted. They were a boy band, yes. But they also wrote some really infectious pop songs. Believe me, you will sing along to these tunes once you hear them. This is the US only compilation of their recorded output, collecting the all their singles and a few album tracks.


Sadly, Busted called it quits after two albums. But they've branched out into two really good bands, Fightstar and Son of Dork. Both bands are great. If you like hard rock with metal stylings, check out Fightstar. If you like a little pop punk, check out Son of Dork.

Tracklisting

air hostess
what i go to school for
crashed the wedding
3am
teenage kicks
she wants to be me
you said no
thunderbirds are go
who's david
year 3000
sleeping with the light on
falling for you

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ETRWFKBF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home