Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Jennifers "Just Got Back Today" e.p.


The Jennifers were the band that Gaz Coombes and Danny Goffey were in before they formed Supergrass. The band also included Danny's brother, Nick. They were essentially a shoegazer band, which isn't really surprising considering they were from Oxford, which is where Ride hailed from. This was their sole e.p. release on, coincidentally, Nude Records, the label that brought us Suede.

It's a nice glimpse at where Danny and Gaz started off.

just got back today
rocks and boulders
danny's song
tomorrow's rain


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J0OCID8C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, i've had this 12" for 17 years now and love it. reluctant to play it as my deck is so old and knackard! if i remember right i was sent the record by nude with a 'preflight' newsletter (the jennifers fan club)... which should be still tucked safely inside the sleeve.

6:19 AM, July 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home