Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Ramones "It's Alive"

In 1977, after the Ramones released their third album, Rocket to Russia, they toured the UK. They played a show at the Rainbow Theatre on New Year's Eve. The show was recorded (and filmed) and the album, It's Alive, was released in 1979. It's Alive is THE definitive live Ramones album. Forget all the later live albums from the 90's. This was the Ramones at their best. Loud, fast, and snotty. The original line-up blazing through 28 songs in just under 55 minutes. The ZIP file for download has the entire album they way it originally appeared on vinyl--4 sides. Tracklisting is as follows:


SIDE ONE

Rockaway Beach
Teenage Lobotomy
Blitzkrieg Bop
I Wanna Be Well
Glad to See You Go
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
You're Gonna Kill That Girl

SIDE TWO
I Don't Care
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
Havana Affair
Commando
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Surfin' Bird
Cretin Hop


SIDE THREE
Listen to My Heart
California Sun
I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
Pinhead
Do You Wanna Dance?
Chain Saw
Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World


SIDE FOUR
I Wanna Be a Good Boy
Judy Is a Punk
Suzy Is a Headbanger
Let's Dance
Oh Oh I Love Her So
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
We're a Happy Family


http://www.sendspace.com/file/e13rpy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home