Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Wandering Step "Right Now, It's..."

I came upon The Wandering Step via The Coral. TWS put out one vinyl 7" single on the label that The Coral were on, Deltasonic. That single, Right Now, It's The Wandering Step, was a slice of garage power pop. You could have sworn they were American. The A-side, I Want to Go to Reyjavik, could have been a Cars outtake. While the flipside, Shout and Shout Back, just makes you wanna get up and DANCE!

Sadly, The Wandering Step broke up last year. (Although, three of them have now formed The Neerlymen)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNMRAI7L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home