Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Scream Loud!!: The Fenton Story

It's been a while. A loooong while. Sorry. But this should make up for lost time.

This is a compilation of garage bands from Michigan in the 60s. Total teenage rock and roll. Some better than others but all of it is GREAT.

Go HERE for the track listing and more info.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A27KE2S8

5 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

I'm sorry no one has commented on this yet, but I must say this is the most awesome find, for me, ever! Thanks!!!

3:53 PM, October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great, I love I've Been Through It Before (the Plagues) and Experiment In Color (Blues company).

Thx for the link!

9:14 AM, November 11, 2008  
Anonymous frenzybee3 said...

Bonjour Musique, This LP is Brilliant. Teen Garage at it's best.
Rocking from the start.......

My favs : Tonto and the Renegades
(Little Boy Blue
The Tribes
(Fickle Little Girl)
and the Nugget Boy Is Gone, by Lyn and the Invaders....Play Loud and Boogaloo thill you drop..!

Ps..My vids are at frenzybee3 on you tube...

Theeflash1...**

1:47 AM, February 14, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this stuff, that GR psych set is good, too.

8:48 PM, July 05, 2010  
Blogger go-go glo said...

snagged it, thanks! (:

2:39 PM, November 20, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home