Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

INTERMISSION II

To anybody who might be reading this blog regularly: Sorry for the lack of updates. Been a little busy. I'm gonna try to post some new music at least 3 to 4 times a week. Thanks for your patience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed your uploads!

4:01 PM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home