Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

COVERS/ORIGINALS II



Here is the second installment of cover songs and their original counterparts. 15 songs.

*Song*
*Original Band*
*Cover Band*

Art School
The Jam
Silver Sun

Bigmouth Strikes Again
The Smiths
Placebo

Danny Says
The Ramones
Foo Fighters

Everything Flows
Teenage Fanclub
Idlewild

Fall at Your Feet
Crowded House
Busted

For Me This is Heaven
Jimmy Eat World
The Ransom Notes cool version by an university a cappella group

Hoppipolla
Sigur Ros
We Are Scientists

I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend
The Rubinoos
Lush

Janie Jones
The Clash
Babyshambles & Friends

River Deep Mountain High
Ike and Tina Turner
The Saints

Rock and Roll Girl
The Beat
The Fingers

Trash
New York Dolls
Morrissey

Velocity Girl
Primal Scream
Manic Street Preachers

Wuthering Heights
Kate Bush
China Drum

You Made Me Realise
My Bloody Valentine
Silver Sun

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2QO43D17

You can find the entry for the first set of covers/originals HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home