Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Prego

Prego is a new band from England. In the simplest terms, their music is indie guitar rock. They list a bunch of the usual post-rock bands (EITS, Sigur Ros, Mono, etc) as influences so it's only obvious that they have some post-rock elements to their music but other times, they are just straightforward rock.

So far they've only released one e.p., Primaries. They also have two songs on the compilaton, The Suffolk Explosion. The upload includes all of Primaries and their two songs from the aforementioned comp.

Primaries
I Know
Three
Something Short of Nothing
Cos You Are


The Suffolk Explosion
Parachutes and Flying Machines
Waiting Minds


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKBVPIFG

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you re-upload this one please?

5:03 AM, July 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you kindly please re-upload? Your blog is absolutely fantastic. I've discovered many amazing bands.

Thank you so much! :)

11:50 PM, February 04, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

This makes me very sad. Please re-up? :)

BTW, Prego is now Union Sound Set. Album coming in October. Great new songs plus some Prego classics in the mix as well!

12:24 PM, July 23, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be a disturbance, but as the other people said, a re-upload would be good if you have the time and can spare the effort.

Cheers!

5:07 AM, July 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home